Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project 52: Week 1

A change of plans! Instead of having a 366 Project of my own this year, I'm narrowing it down to a weekly highlight update of the year, thus, Project 52!


Every week, I'll be blogging about the highlights of, obviously, the week. Starting today :)


WEEK 1: January 1 - 7, 2012





January 1, 2012
Started the year with a BANG! Our annual clan reunion!


January 2, 2012
Movie date with my cousins at Abreeza. We watched Shake, Rattle & Roll 13.

January 3, 2012
First day of class for the year! I didn't bring camera and I only attended one class that day. Waaaay to start the year! Hihi :>

January 4, 2012
My super-girl-crush Cheyser Pedregosa was at school that day for the first washday of the year! I was wearing not quite an outfit that day, and JPS wants to go thrift shopping at Chinatown, so...

January 5 & 6, 2012
Nothing much to share. Just two boring days.


January 7, 2012
Happy 20th Birthday to my boyfriend, bestfriend and buddy! I love you always!


That's basically my first week of 2012. Am I like giving all out details here? Haha! Til my 2nd week!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment