Sunday, January 22, 2012

Project 52: Week 3

Hello there!

Week 3 has passed and it was one boring week for me! :/
Well, yes, unfortunately, nothing exciting or memorable happened on the past week... and no photos.

Though my week started with a scrumptious dinner with the family for my Tito & Tita's 15th year anniversary. That was on January 15. We had Fettucine Carbonara, Monterey Pork Skewers, Lechon Kawali and ice cream!

Monday came, nothing much about it. Though I had early dinner with Cyndale, Hyrra and Yaney at Pastilan. I missed that place!

Tuesday was no different. Spent the whole day with the girls. Had lunch with them at KFC Abreeza and planned the Manila trip on February!

Wednesday, another game quiz during the ISM class and written quiz on Lab!

Thursday, did reporting about Illac Diaz on Social Entrep class. Had dinner with JPS and Dale at Syms.

Friday, went home straight after the long quiz on ISM.

Saturday, started studying and making reviewers for TQM's oral exam the following Tuesday & Thursday. Plus, Philosophy midterm exam on Tuesday!! Went thrift shopping at Roxas and Ilustre with JPS that evening! I bought button down polos and a bag. Everything costs me Php 300 only! And we had dinner at BDO BBQ! The best! :)

That was my week. Boring, right? I'm gonna make bawi this week. Promise!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment