Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project 52: Week 2

I know it's quite early to blog about Week 2 since today is part of it. But, I'm so bored, there's nothing else to do on a rainy Saturday morning at home. Plus, I woke up way early than my normal body clock time... it's so cold!

I feel like I'm in Forks! ;)

Anyways, Week 2 has been somewhat a fortunate week for me. Spent more time with my dearest people!

January 8, 2012
JPS' Post Birthday Celebration... with ME! Hahaha!
Watched Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows at Abreeza. The movie was the best! I like it better than the first one.

They're the cutest, right? :'>

I always wanted to have a rabbit as pet. And then, I'll name it Bunny :)

Timezone Photobooth! This made my day! :)
For only Php 40 (10 tokens/1 swipe)

January 12, 2012
Since that day was like a free day for us, we spent the afternoon at Chicco Di Caffe Roxas. And when we got back to school, tada! No class for the last period! Hooray!

The usual suspects + Pauline. Jackie took the photo.

The best pancakes I've tasted yet! And it's only for Php 50!

The famous Chicco Spaghetti! To die for, only Php 120!

The girls I'll be stuck with for the rest of the semester ♥

Coz we'll always be highschool students by heart. I'll miss these guys next sem!

Ikaw na, Cyndale!

Yes, Andrei, you are that heavy!

January 13, 2012
While others are ranting about how unlucky/cursed they are on Friday the 13th, it works for me otherwise. We're a month away to 6 years! Had dinner at McDonald's Bajada right after JPS bought a new phone.

Our usual meal. Chicken fillet & fries for me. Chicken fillet & burger for him.


Kasi Pinoy kami, we always leave even a piece of food on our tray. Haha!

JPS' new phone. Nokia 101. Not bad, not expensive. Plainly just call & text.


Who you talking to, Babe? Haha!

Ripcurl watch I gave him last year. I have the same one too!

Today's still part of Week 2 and I still don't have plans on going anywhere. Will be updating if I changed my mind!

And BTW, plus lucky points for this week:
I'm going the ENEDA Summit in Manila on February 23-25, 2012. I'm so excited!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment