Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Hello there my little boring blog. Haha!

It's been so long since I last update. Well, for some reasons, I became uninterested with blogging. I don't know what happened but it just hit me suddenly. But, no more worries, I'm here again now!

What's in store for my blog at the start of the year?
- I was planning on revamping my blog... again! Haha. I'm totally not happy with it's layout now. It's too 2011.
- Planning to start my own 366 Project (inspired by some friends)... it's better late than never, right? I can still start with New Year's Day!
- Going to post more photos since I have a camera now! Whee! I'm planning on giving lifestyle & fashion blogging a try. Can't wait!
- And, last but definitely not the least, I would try not to update as much as I can from now on! Promise! ;)

That's all for now, I guess, but keep posted! I might throw in a blog giveaway if ever I get more followers & readers. Hihi :>

No comments:

Post a Comment